Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Bruce Lee - says it all.

Well said, Bruce.  That's exactly what I'm talking about!

I'll keep it brief today because it's been a long day and I'm about sacked.

You know what that means, right?  Yep, second day in a row trying to get two gas tank bolts out to change a fuel pump.  This time I didn't get nailed by a wasp though, so that's good.  Bruce would be proud.
In the end though, the bolt finally got the better of me so I wound up cutting it off with a grinder.

I reiterate, there was a gas tank over my head at the time. *shudder*

So, yeah, I figure I need to work hard and get my stuff published before Darwin catches up with me.


Live YOUR adventure!
-E.L. Fletcher

No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, so have fun but don't be a punk.