Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Baaaaaby steps...

Lately I'm getting a little concerned that side projects seem to be moving in.  Okay, some of it, like the bathtub leaking all over the place, is understandable.

But then there's this and that broken and in need of fixing...  pretty soon the immediate trumps the important and I find my savings account one day lower and yet I'm not a corresponding step closer to positive income.

I'm thinking I need a reset here.  Maybe a second month of kung fu?

It might be worth thinking about.   Things are certainly beginning to slip, and that's something that I CANNOT AFFORD!

I'll have to think about that reset thing some more, but for now, one more blog entry, one more editor powow, baby steps, Bob... baaaaaaaby steps...


Live YOUR adventure!
-E.L. Fletcher

No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, so have fun but don't be a punk.