Thursday, September 10, 2015

The great fj secret... REVEALED!

I just noticed that if you type f and j over and over it kind of looks like a zipper.  Check it out!

fjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfj [-]

But anyway.  Today was the last farmer's market with the kids.  Now it's all about online sales, so I need to spend the next week photographing stuff and writing ad copy.

Between that, the same old stuff, getting a final draft professional editor lined up, and getting that old truck running** it should be one killer week.

(** The new fuel pump works great.  Now there is plenty of gas to backfire out the throttlebody and make cool fireballs!  Unfortunately the entertainment value is nearing its end and I'd just rather the thing start.)

Man!  Are we running in circles here, or what?
I like to think that adds up to "progress".

As far as this blog goes, I've also got some more concept art for you guys and I'm thinking about uploading a copy of my much-mentioned daily schedule in case it helps give anyone ideas for their own.

Lots in the works.  Stay tuned!


Live YOUR adventure!
-E.L. Fletcher

No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, so have fun but don't be a punk.