Friday, March 11, 2016

Quick!

Time to check in and do a quickie journal update.

Not a lot to report in the way of the book release.  Unfortunately the big hiccup right now is the book cover.  You know the thing about "judging a book by it's cover".  Turns out there are enough people that do it anyway that it is a make-or-break element of success.

None of the designs so far have been... how to say it... have been the kind of cover that jumps off the shelf into your cart.

On another note, things around here have warmed up significantly.  I've already had my new hammock out twice.  Though spring is not about relaxation.  Lots of planning and planting to do around the ol' homestead.

Well, that's about all I can say for now.  (Hey, I promised you quick!)
I've got a little boy's birthday to celebrate.

Stay tuned though, because I've got a lot of interesting new blog entries waiting in the list and ready to shoot out soon!

Till then...


Live YOUR adventure!
- E.L. Fletcher

No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, so have fun but don't be a punk.