Saturday, June 20, 2015

MOKF: Day 20

Today was a good day.

Made the pleasant discovery that there's a good wifi zone in the back yard, so I sat in the shade, tended a beef brisket in the smoker, relaxed in the shade, and worked on vol 2.

I'm not sure that technically fits with the hardcore "Month of Kung Fu" schtick.

Still, I have to admit that this is one self-employed / work-from-home stereotype that I could seriously get into.

And, quite frankly, I may have overdid it a little too much this week.  Couldn't quite make it to the sabbath rest before the old bod says, "Sorry pal, but no more.  I'm shutting down now."

But hey, still made progress, and any step forward gets you that much closer to the finish line, right?  Even if (to slaughter the metaphor) your engine dies on the last lap and you have to coast across the line.

Yeek!  That was scandalously bad, wasn't it?  Better just forget about that one.


Live YOUR adventure!
-E.L. Fletcher

No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, so have fun but don't be a punk.