Monday, June 22, 2015

MOKF: Day 22

Wow, what to say?
Should I say a lot or a little on this blog?
I mean, how personal do you get?
I'm supposed to be all professional, and author-y all the time, right?

I could go off on what I achieved today; my successes and failures, but it all pales in comparison.

Something unexpected happened today.  Something huge that probably wouldn't have happened if I hadn't started down this road.

My second son just accepted Christ!  (No kidding.  I'm about to bawl, okay.)

It's easy to say, "yeah, did he really, or is he just saying the words", and all that.  Believe me, I'd be the first person to start second-guessing.  But judging by the fact he's been in my office about every half hour in tears, either confessing something or asking some big new spiritual question, I'd have to peg this as the real deal.

Makes me wonder what would have happened if I was still at my day job?  Would things have worked out the same if I wasn't here to talk to?  Was this something he's needed all along?

If so, the experiment was all worth it.  I don't care how much of my bank account it costs me!


Live YOUR adventure, D!
-E.L. Fletcher

No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, so have fun but don't be a punk.