Tuesday, June 23, 2015

MOKF: Day 23

Today was a typical day.

Strange, but seems like it, anyway.  Maybe it just seems so in comparison to yesterday?

Well, let's see...  Read a blog recently that kind of crystallized my marketing plans, so I actually signed on with a couple of indie publishers to each handle different segments of my distribution.  Also, looking to purchase ISBN's, I learned a lot about barcodes.  Went through our library reading barcodes.  That was new.

Also, I drove all the way into town for some essentials.  Realized at the register that I had forgotten my wallet.  (I guess there's something to be said for living close to civilization.  Not much, mind you.  But something.)

So I guess you'd say that today was a rollercoaster of progresses and setbacks.  But then, welcome to breathing oxygen, I guess. ;)

Overanalysis aside, I've got some corn a poppin' and a date night with my sweetheart, so I think I'll label that a good day's work and drop it in the file.


Live YOUR adventure!
-E.L. Fletcher

No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, so have fun but don't be a punk.