Wednesday, July 1, 2015

MOKF is over. So... now what?

Kind of a follow-on to yesterday, but it has been exactly one month since I walked away from it all to start a new life.  I haven't found it yet, of course, and I'm doing more burning money than making it.

I'm still hopeful that there's a way to scratch out a living without abandoning home and family to the wolves.  "How", remains to be seen.

The Month of Kung Fu goal was singular:  To keep the schedule.
But now what?

I guess the next goal is to come up with a plan, then isn't it?

How 'bout this one?
1) Release the book.
2) You guys buy the book.
3) Buy tamales for one more day.

I guess it could be a worse plan.
Like last night the DW and I watched, Rodgers and Hammerstein's, "The King and I" for the first time.  Possibly the most tacked-on ending ever in the history of anything.  Yeah, he just randomly up and dies.  The end.

Wha--!??

Not to mention you've got the whole subplot with the Burmese harem slave -- which was actually interesting, until it turns completely moot.  "Oh no!  Can she escape to be with her true love?".  Meh.  Why bother?  Wait 45 seconds and your master croaks anyway.

Come on R&H!  You've got a Burmese harem slave going on and this is the best you can do with it?
Now, for example, give me a Burmese harem slave to work with, and...

(Wait.  Is this one of those things I should be asking my wife about first?  I never know.)


Okay, enough horsing around.  I need to get to bed.  Getting a weeeee bit rummy now.


Live YOUR adventure!
-E.L. Fletcher

No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, so have fun but don't be a punk.