Wednesday, November 14, 2018

NaNoWriMo Double-Down!

So you guys asked for Elfworld, and you know what?  You got Elfworld!  (Or a first draft, at least.)

Submitted for your approval, a photographic re-enactment of me crushing it:




But here's the real question.  Today is Nov 14 - only halfway through NaNoWriMo - but I've already got the 50,000 words in.

Therefore, since I wrote the one you wanted for the first of the month, I'm going to write the one I want for the second half.  Sound fair?

That makes this post my second NaNo announcment.  This time the book is:



One Way Ticket
(Working title only.  Still thinking up a cool name.)

 In a dystopian future, the continent has been reduced to a number of warring city-states. Each, in a desperate scramble for survival has devolved to the level of bloodthirsty efficiency. Needless to say that when Emily Conrad is diagnosed with a terminal illness, she suddenly finds herself running out of options.

Only one alternative remains: To join the army's death squad division and at least go out with a bang!

Sound exciting? 
I hope so.
For updates, follow me on social media (links on the right) and my NaNoWriMo profile.




Till then, Live Your Adventure!
-E.L.Fletcher